SPENDING A NIGHT WITH YOU

 To spend a night with you would be marvelous.

Not for any physical pleasures. Don't get me wrong.


Rather to hear your aspirations and goals. What makes you cringe? What makes you smile? I want to know what your childhood was like. What were your troubles? What are your biggest fears? What do you dream about while you sleep? I want to know every piece, every detail about you. I want your heart. I want the rhythm of my heart to align with the drumming of yours. 


I want you and I to not be you and I.


I want you and I to be US.



Comments

  1. Some moments that we cannot tell with others, we tell ourselves to someone...😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant short story ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. And let the time freeze for the nightπŸ’œ... i wanna listen every story you carry in your bone ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts