I FELT LESS BROKEN THAN BEFORE

What is actual fear I experienced it when you were not here.

The day when I first sensed that you deliberately fight, each teardrop kept me awake whole night.

I know we won't ever see each other again like we used to see and I won't get the chance to accept your lies, but it's hard for me to believe that you left the game while I was still rolling the dice.

I tried to look for your piece in every place I went, but I realized it was me who was broken, you were never permanent.

I still wonder if the stars remind you of me when you look above, who will explain this silly girl that you don't know how to love.

I keep on filling pages describing what you mean to me and you keep throwing them away where nobody can ever see.

There are so many questions in my mind which will never get the answer, do you feel the same? I wonder!

You both come across me and I see her smiling my smile, which was mine only for a while.

I hope you don't snatch her happiness and pass on to another one, like with me you have always done.

You gave me so many reasons to hate you, but you didn't teach me how to.

I cleaned my hands so many times but your print refuses to go away, you never learnt or they never taught you how to stay?

I understand it was hard for you and I know that if you had a heart you would have loved me too.

I think your eyes still shine with the brightest light, and I want it to stay exactly the same way I describe.

I failed to show or maybe you don't deserve to know, how much I cared even though you disappeared.

Now, like my house is breaking,

the windows are cracking;

And you're building a home,

I felt less broken than before. 




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you played using words is Astounding. Im looking for your future creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of my thoughts 🌺
    It's absolutely fantastic as usual ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though it is from Girl's point of view.....
    I felt that....
    Great Work Yashita...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts