TO MY FUTURE SELF

I hope that you surround yourself with those who bring you up, with those who help you be your true self. 

I hope that you've fallen in love; not necessarily with a significant other, but with your life.

I hope that you've learned to say yes more in life instead of letting the idea of embarrassment or failure stand in your way.

I hope that you're able to say that everyday has been an adventure, that there was never a day that went by without a new feeling or experience. 

I hope that your confidence has strengthened that you love what you have and not what you don't.

I hope that you care less about what other people think about you, and care more about what you think of yourself.

I hope that you're genuinely happy, happy enough to know that a day without laughter is a day wasted.

To my future self - Never forget to live everyday like it is your last.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts