UNTIL YOU FEEL ALRIGHT

I can see that you're hurting,
your heart has been wronged.
And I know you're doing,
your best to stay strong.
I want to let you know,
I won't ever let go.
And I'll stay by your side,
until your sorrow is gone.
Even if you don't believe me,
happiness will come your way.
For nothing in this world,
was ever meant to stay.
Until then I'll lend you my shoulder,
so you can let your tears fall.
While I banish all the shadows,
who have your heart under control.
I won't turn away,
when you show me your scars.
I'll accept them all,
Just like I do your bright smiles.
That's why I beg you,
don't hide your pain from my sight.
I'm here to share your burden,
and keep you company
until you feel alright.

Comments

  1. This is just amazing. This really made my day. Keep the good work going. Much support to you ❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts